For the generation of project monitoring reports conducted with the TFS platform, you can either use the basic building block SSRS, or use the new generation platform of Microsoft POWER BI reports.
You have a set of basic reports, those offered by SSRS but also many others.
publishing reports on the version of VSTS is a is housed by AZUR site.
The URL is accessible from the portal TFS …
This post is here in order to help you to improve quality on published extension on market place, because we have lot of extensions without documentation, so it’s very hard to use theses, we can add documentation easily by defining markdown.
We have set of steps to follow in order to document.
1. Create your markdown file , add readme.md to your library, if you have one extension library with set of task, suggest you to have one mardown for all tasks.
Remarks: Your file don’t need to be copied in content, let default options.
Below samples of common syntax of markdown :
# This is an H1
## This is an H2
###### This is an H6
This is [an example](http://www.amayestech.com/) inline link.
You can also install markdown extension in order to modify easily :
After installing Markdown Editor, can view the design of my code, view small symbol M on my file.
complete doc here : https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/languages/markdown
2. Register your readme.md file into manifeste extension by adding section of code below
3. For this sample we add images in readme.md, theses images must be copied to directory img (content / do not copy)
and registered into manifeste extension
Now after packaging and publishing actions, if we go to market place manager, we can view documentation of your extension.
In order apeak about solution , we explain just that we have two aspects to setup, packaging and publishing, we begin with our sample with packaging.
- PACKAGING View
For the packaging we follow steps below in order to construct our package, the result of this step is vsix file.
1. Setup Node.js
2. Install vset tool with this command : npm install vset –save-dev
3. Run Node.js command prompt tool (C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k “C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\nodevars.bat”)
4. Locate you on directory of your extension
5. Run vset package command
Your vsix is generated into your root irectory
For information you can inspect content of your extension, by unzip your vsix
- PUBLISHING View
Before publish our extension it’s possible to visit differents extension avaiable on the cloud, it’s possible to download and install on premise version of tfs, in order to reuse.
We choose to publish our expansion on the market place on Azure
We follow theses steps, firstly we create a publisher, secondly
1. Go to https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/manage/publishers/
2. Choose to create a publisher by completing a unique Id
3. Upload your extension by drag and drop your vsix
4. Correct and adapt your manifest information
5. Now it’s ok and my vsix is downloaded
6. Share my extension on my account azure, an it’s possible to update my version on clickin on update button
7. Go to admin tfs section, and selection extension tab, clck on my extension target
8. On Build VNEXT find my created extension
Start by downloading a template project, you have two project templates, one dedicated to the integration part, another dedicated to the realization of custom build or release tasks.
In this post we will realize an extension that will aim to start an application pool, without managing this specify.
For the part back we will combine our extension with a shell script.
Begin with open Explorer Visual Studio extensions,
Install the following template :
Below is a detail on the different of your solution.
Most of these directories will be deleted in the second time.
Now we will start developing our own extension,
First, delete the files that we use nothing:
- Remove the test directory
- Remove typings directory
- Delete the file app.ts
- Add directory Sample
- Create a powershell file Sample.ps1
- Create a task manifest file task.json
- Create logo into directory
Below the output of created project
- Edit the task.json by defining your layout based on controls and groups concepts, inputs are your controls typed with type propecty, and are grouped into groups, by using group property (Below sample of grouping, we have three groups)
Below the task.json file after modify
We have another section related to call code behind, for our project, code behind is powersell, it can be another type
- Implement your Code behind and match with your layout arguments
Ensure that arguments ps1 match with json arguments, in execution section on your json, ensure that you have referenced your target file.
- For debugging after implementing, open your ps ise, you can find-it in C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell_ise.exe
Ensure that you have right of debugging by executing this script, and just click F5
- Register your extension in the manifeste
The 2016 MCT Summit in Sydney Australia invites Microsoft Certified Trainers from Australia, New Zealand and beyond to a two-day event co-hosted by the MCT community and Microsoft. MCT events are your best opportunity to interact with your peers and engage directly with Microsoft. Come learn about the future of Microsoft learning, the MCT Program, how to teach a specific course or technology, or how to become a better trainer
Microsoft’s Worldwide MCT/MCP Program Manager, Patrick Thomas will be here from Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, USA as well as Chee Sing Chen, Microsoft Asia Pacific Learning Experiences Director will be in attendance and you will have the ability to find out more about Microsoft’s MCT Program Strategy and Vision.
Registration is now open and Agenda details are available HERE
Disclaimer: Microsoft respects your privacy. Review our online Privacy Statement.
If you would prefer to no longer receive this communication, please email MCTPM@Microsoft.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. To set your contact preferences for other Microsoft communications, see the communications preferences section of the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA, USA 98052
Cool I am now part of the AEA committee
Welcome to the Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA). As a new member, you have joined forces with EA professionals worldwide who are working together to advance the profession of Enterprise Architecture and promote professional excellence.
Your username for the AEA is aghilas.yakoub and your Membership Number is ………
To sign into the AEA website please go to: https://www.globalaea.org
After logging in you will be able to manage your Profile by editing your bio,managing preferences and email subscriptions to blogs and forums.
You will also be able to access content and features, such as blogs, photo gallery, networks, and our AEA community via messaging, connections, groups,chapters, Work Groups, and Forums. You will be able to connect with fellow members, share ideas and expertise.
We hope you enjoy our online community and look forward to your participation!
Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA)
MAILING SQL SERVER
Below a post aimed to alert you if a volume is exceeded on your SQL Server, for example, the basic transaction data may exceed certain thresholds for that access your agent SQL SERVER, configure it in such a way as to send mails.
Audit SQL SERVER
You gave rights to a user, you want to know if that user has rights has spread another user, simple to make, use SQL SERVER Audit, create an audit specification
You use both nodes Audit (audit and Create output formatting) & Specification (Create the specification)
Link : https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc280500(v=sql.105).aspx
For your security management of your database, choose the concept of Role personalized, permission on a schema, add users to your role (Just as it would have been done with the Principal, Identity, Permission, Claims in C # ). Associating the scheme now to the role and not to different users.